Skip to main content

Frenship High School

Gloria Henson » Homepage

Homepage

Hello, my name is Gloria Henson. I teach Resource Social Studies at FHS. This is my 10th year of teaching and my second year at FHS! I have previously taught at Sherman ISD in Sherman, TX and Lubbock ISD. I have been married for many years to my husband, Mark. I also have 3 children. My son, Ethan, and daughter, Mariah, are recent graduates of FHS. My youngest, Clarissa, will be a Sophomore at Frenship High School  this year. 
Resource US History
Resource World History
Resource Geography
Resource Government/Economics
 
Students in my classes will rarely have homework. We usually try to complete all assignments in class where students can access teacher assistance. Assignments will be graded according to the FHS grading policy. 40% of a student's grades will come from classroom assessments/class projects. The remaining 60% will be made up of daily graded activities.