Students need to be able to login to their College Board Account to register for their AP exams by September 6th. If you have trouble logging in, please call College Board at 888-225-5427.
**Students taking AP Psychology or AP US Government do not have to register or pay until the spring semester.
STEP 1: 2024 AP Exam Registration
- Most students have an account already if they have taken the PSAT or SAT
- Create an account only if you do not already have one-- DO NOT have two accounts.
- Call 866-315-6068 for assistance with username and password.
- You need this account for access to digital resources being utilized in AP courses.
- You will need the join code for each AP exam you are taking. Your teachers have this information.
- See the document at the bottom of this page for help with joining your AP class section.
STEP 2: 2024 AP Exam Payment
Please set up a MySchoolBucks
account if you do not already have one. The cost for each exam will be $58 ($0 for fee-reduced lunch students). Payment deadline is November 1st.
Students risk an additional $40.00 late fee if payment is not made.
To register/pay for your exam:
1. Click on this link: MySchoolBucks OR go to frenship.net (the DISTRICT webpage). Select “Community” then “MySchoolBucks” and then click on the “Visit Website” box.
2. Access your MySchoolBucks account.
- If you already have a MySchoolBucks account, you can log in and select your name. You will then go to “School Store”, “Categories”, “Dues & Fees” and “AP (Advanced Placement) Test”. Then proceed to step #3.
- If you need to create a new account, click on “Sign Up Today”, enter the required information, and then click the “Create An Account” button. You will then “Continue to Add A Student”, select the campus and click “Add Student”. Fill out your information then select “Find Student”. After you add yourself as a student, you will then go to “School Store”, “Categories”, “Dues & Fees” and “AP (Advanced Placement) Test”. Then proceed to step #3.
3. Select your exam(s) and add all exams you need to take to your basket.
You will pay the fee of $58 per exam when you register. There are NO REFUNDS. Students coded as fee-reduced will have a balance of $0 when they check out, but they still need to complete this process on MySchoolBucks.
STUDENTS MUST BE REGISTERED AND PAID BY November 1st at 3 pm.