Parking Information 2020-2021
- Students must have a valid driver license to purchase a parking tag.
- A parking tag is required for any student who drives to campus.
- Parking tags may be purchased online through MySchoolBucks or in person in the FHS South Office.
- After completing purchase through MySchoolBucks, students may pick up their parking tags in the FHS South Office during normal business hours.
- Students will be required to present their current driver license to receive their parking tag.
SENIORS ONLY: Painted Parking Spots
Seniors with a reserved parking space in the Blue North or the Blue South lot may paint their individual parking space. Information and approval forms are available in the South Office. Seniors must complete the purchase of a blue parking space before their painted parking space design can be approved.